Friday, June 15, 2007

A new [less] awkward question

So I was running around town doing some errands today, and I went to get a haircut. You may have heard my haircut stories before, but if not, basically there are only two human beings who I allow to cut my hair unless there is no chance of me getting to see them for months. Both of them happen to work in the same barber shop and one of them gave me my first haircut. Needless to say, there's a special bond. Well I got to Werner's Barber Shop and went inside only to learn that both Bob and Werner have retired! I left quietly trying not to insult the other three barbers who took over. So I've been thinking about barbers all day and I thought of a new awkward question:

Which of your friends would you let lather you up...and then give you a shave with a straight razor?

Ladies, keep in mind that this is your jugular we are talking about. Thoughts?

3 comments:

zilla said...

wow. i don't know if this is a question of friendship but rather one of steady-handedness...

in which case i would choose amongst my lab working friends - pipets and tiny tubes and tissue paper thick rat skulls

Joey said...

I wouldn't choose myself, seeing as how just I cut myself not 2 minutes ago with a mach 3.

yay for holding a paper towel up to my newly bloodied chin.

Margaret said...

i'm a pipet machine. although sometimes tony tells me that i'm not allowed to do stuff and he blames it on the coffee he knows i drink...i'm actually really unsteady. this post is worthless. i'm sorry to disappoint. i love you all more than you know.