feel free to make your own decisions bones, but let me give you a word of advice. pickup is not worth it unless you know that people other than high schoolers are going. its a crazed jumbled mess and pretty frustrating.
on that note - i am always up for indian food. especially on wednesdays.
i am definitely down for going to the softball game still. as for dinner afterwards, we could go out, but if we wanted to make it a family cooked meal we could always do something simple that takes little to no prep time.
on the indian food note, i've never had it. not once. not one time have I ever had Indidn food.
never have I ever had indian food.
(drink)
P.S. let's do indian P.P.S. eric, what is your softball team's name? P.P.S.S. if you don't have a mascot, i am making one up and cheering for it at the game.
How about we go to pickup and see if there are people there that we know and if not turn and leave. If it looks like it might be decent we can stay and then go to root for slothy?
9 comments:
I think I'm going to go to pickup so maybe a late dinner??
thats fine with me. we can always go out if we didnt want to cook. i have a sudden craving for indian food that needs to be satisfied.
feel free to make your own decisions bones, but let me give you a word of advice. pickup is not worth it unless you know that people other than high schoolers are going. its a crazed jumbled mess and pretty frustrating.
on that note - i am always up for indian food. especially on wednesdays.
we're still going to the softball game, right?
i am definitely down for going to the softball game still. as for dinner afterwards, we could go out, but if we wanted to make it a family cooked meal we could always do something simple that takes little to no prep time.
on the indian food note, i've never had it. not once. not one time have I ever had Indidn food.
never have I ever had indian food.
(drink)
P.S. let's do indian
P.P.S. eric, what is your softball team's name?
P.P.S.S. if you don't have a mascot, i am making one up and cheering for it at the game.
softball game sounds fun, then indian food.
a little incentive for slothy:
if you either
a) hit a home run
b) make a lay out catch
c)something else requiring an extreme amount of effort
I will buy your dinner.
Any of these items will require unslothlike effort....so dig deep.
our team name is the Butler Internationals. (i just made that up).
@ apo-kaly-pse... i will do my best to be unslothlike for that hour of my life.
How about we go to pickup and see if there are people there that we know and if not turn and leave. If it looks like it might be decent we can stay and then go to root for slothy?
I'll be at pickup...that's pretty much all you need to know. Bones, you can cut deep all day and I'll work on my lefty backhand.
Post a Comment