Thursday, June 7, 2007
What do you guys do when you seem to have hit the end of the internet. I need ideas of things that I can look up that would seem educational so that when I'm wasting time on the internet I don't just look like I'm effing around...I want to look like a good kid that doesn't waste time, but rather, spends their time being educated and well informed. I will still have 3-4 hours of downtime today and I've read most of the latest news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You could look up stuff about history...like, what the hell were we doing in the Korean War?
or truly, how much of a badass was Ganghis Khan (sp.?) ?
or what does NASA really spend all that money on?
I am currently learning about state grants accounting....I'd rather be cutting myself and slowly bleeding to death.
or you can be super nerdy and surf PubMed about really cool scientific anomalies, for instance the cephalic phase.
or surf wikipedia.
or on a less nerdy scale - postsecret.com is interesting and updated every Sunday.
wikipedia is truly a great resource for time-wasting. trust me, in an expert at looking busy.
also,
http://www.thespaceplace.com/nasa/spinoffs.html
shows the benefits of nasa research.
actually, ive stopped tryin to look productive at work. i am just tryin to avoid killing myself, so i entertain myself with the internet....(yes, that means porn!)
...no it doesnt.
Post a Comment