Does anyone have a picnic basket? :) or a cooler?
What about cups for the wine?
I have some blankets I can bring
Any other suggestions on food and/or stuff?
List so far:
Strawberries (2x)
Cherries
Peaches
(I have no idea what people really want - the strawberries are definite the other fruits??)
Avocado (3x)
Tomato (2x)
Fresh Basil (above mushrooms in produce section)
Cucumber
Carrots
Green & Red Pepper
*Hummus (roasted red pepper, roasted garlic)
*Mozzarella
*Brie
Pita (1x whole wheat)
Triscuits (2x)
Bruschetta
*in refridgerated area by breads, deli meat, after produce section
Wines (4-5 bottles??)
some good wine suggestions (but get whatever you want):
chianti, shiraz, cabernet sav., pinot noir, chardonnay (if we have a cooler?), muscat
Joe's List
seasoned salt
olives
whipped cream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Marge, do you have bug spray leftover from Peru?
I have some deep woods shit - complete with Deet
Post a Comment