seeing as how I don’t have a job
obviously means I don’t have a boss
so noone can say I can’t go to the store
and pick my ass up some alfredo sauce
concerning the softball game here’s what I think
though it’s at 8, I think we should go
cause without lots of players at pickup it stinks
cause c’mon, let’s face it, those high-schoolers blow
afterwards Indian dinner sounds nice
I’ve never had it and it sounds really good
as long as the restaurant is crawling with mice
I just cant have dinner without poop in my food
disc golf sounds fun tonight, yeah we should go
and afterwards quickly whip up a nice dinner
ironically k-zilla is fasting, you know
with only reeses pieces and fat pills within her
so huzzah for tonight and huzzah for tomorrow
I hope this post satisfied all of your wishes
cause now I must leave you and tend to the kitchen
to gather the pots and the pans to do dishes
obviously means I don’t have a boss
so noone can say I can’t go to the store
and pick my ass up some alfredo sauce
concerning the softball game here’s what I think
though it’s at 8, I think we should go
cause without lots of players at pickup it stinks
cause c’mon, let’s face it, those high-schoolers blow
afterwards Indian dinner sounds nice
I’ve never had it and it sounds really good
as long as the restaurant is crawling with mice
I just cant have dinner without poop in my food
disc golf sounds fun tonight, yeah we should go
and afterwards quickly whip up a nice dinner
ironically k-zilla is fasting, you know
with only reeses pieces and fat pills within her
so huzzah for tonight and huzzah for tomorrow
I hope this post satisfied all of your wishes
cause now I must leave you and tend to the kitchen
to gather the pots and the pans to do dishes
No comments:
Post a Comment