Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Two's Day Night

So what's goin' on tonight kids? I feel like a little disc golfin' if anyone else is up for it. I get done with class in about 2 and a half hours ago, so I should be free for whatever after that. There were some talks of a possible recycling run before we go disc golfing... depending on what time people feel like starting those activities we might be pressed for time concerning dinner. The Zilla has to eat by 9 or her car turns back into a pumpkin or something. I'm thinking maybe postpone the recycling trip a day or two?

Thoughts? When do people finish work? Who actually wants to go disc golfin'?

Also, what's for dinner tonight guys?

Love,
Uncle Joey Galdstone

P.S. 1408 sucked, but it still got an 8/10 on imdb.com ... yikes.

4 comments:

zilla said...

not only does my car turn into a pumpkin, but i have 60:00min to face my deepest darkest fears.

i'm done with work at 4. i'm down with disc golfin and postponing recycling.

dinner? egg fried rice, fancy grilled cheese and a salad, shrimp and peanut butter noodles or a spanish tortilla. those are my ideas - you guys pick

Margaret said...

delicious.

zilla said...

no no silly bones, pick one

Margaret said...

i choose spanish tortilla first followed by egg fried rice, but joe had chinese for lunch so maybe hold off on that one.