About the Minneapolis trip (weekend July 22-23) -
My parents are really excited to help me find apartments and are planning a trip in early July (which also means I may have to miss a Click You event....sigh....). This could change our plans in one of two ways. Either it becomes another TBD weekend (since apt finding hopefully would already have happened and since I'm not sure exactly how excited everyone is to go to Minneapolis - its kind of far) OR since I would already have an apartment (hopefully) we could go to Minneapolis, have a place to stay (albeit empty) and visit Jimmy/discover Minneapolis. I'm down for either although I realize it depends entirely on me actually sequestering an apartment.
Anyway let me know what you guys think - and I'll let you know if I find a place to live/whats happening with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment