P.S.- It never gets dark here. Especially since today is the longest day of the year. The sun goes behind the mountain for about 45 minutes at around 2 AM. It's crazy. I thought it would be like, gray out for most of the evening, kind of like it is near dawn or dusk. Nope, blazing sun at midnight.
6 comments:
Hey Schwortz, you're a silly old man. I'm glad the seagulls aren't any nicer than I.
Bones, have you pooped on Shortz!?
P.S.- It never gets dark here. Especially since today is the longest day of the year. The sun goes behind the mountain for about 45 minutes at around 2 AM. It's crazy. I thought it would be like, gray out for most of the evening, kind of like it is near dawn or dusk. Nope, blazing sun at midnight.
Why aren't you sleeping?
Geez, can you imagine how hot that side of the tent would be in Alaska?!
he's not sleeping because he has to sleep on the molten lava side of the tent - i wouldnt be able to sleep either
Post a Comment