Oof. I am planning on being home/returning from home that first weekend of August, and I have to be out of my apt by the 15th. Depending on when/if I get an apt in Minneapolis, the second week of August might be the best for me. Well actually, don't plan around me - I can always fly back earlier or something. How was that for an informative and decisive post..eh?
I can go whenever. If it works for everyone else (and I doubt it will considering kata's last post) I would rather be gone the 12th through the 17th since I don't really have a place to be living in anyway that week.
Um, I like the sound of the 9 or 10 through the 19 better. Some quick math says that it will be way cheaper to drive, but I would be up for flying if you guys want to hurry up to have adventures in CO. When is Darcy out there until?
eek is right. That is also the day of Eric's brothers wedding party...Unless we could play summer league finals, drive up to chicago for the party, and then leave for CO. We would get there prob late on the 12th or early on the 13th if we drove but considering the road trip would be half of the fun it might not be so bad. We would just have make sure we maximized cool stuff while we were out there. Kata when do you have to be back? I know Eric has to be back the 19th.
10 comments:
Oof. I am planning on being home/returning from home that first weekend of August, and I have to be out of my apt by the 15th. Depending on when/if I get an apt in Minneapolis, the second week of August might be the best for me. Well actually, don't plan around me - I can always fly back earlier or something. How was that for an informative and decisive post..eh?
I can go whenever. If it works for everyone else (and I doubt it will considering kata's last post) I would rather be gone the 12th through the 17th since I don't really have a place to be living in anyway that week.
school starts the 20th, so as long as im back for that im fine with whenever.
I am ok with pushing it back a week...We aren't going to that tourney in CO anymore so I am game for traveling whenever.
Maybe something like the 9th or 10th-19th....Throw some ideas out...do we drive or fly? do we go other places or just CO?
Um, I like the sound of the 9 or 10 through the 19 better. Some quick math says that it will be way cheaper to drive, but I would be up for flying if you guys want to hurry up to have adventures in CO. When is Darcy out there until?
Would summer league finals influence the timing of the trip? August 11th
eek
eek is right. That is also the day of Eric's brothers wedding party...Unless we could play summer league finals, drive up to chicago for the party, and then leave for CO. We would get there prob late on the 12th or early on the 13th if we drove but considering the road trip would be half of the fun it might not be so bad. We would just have make sure we maximized cool stuff while we were out there. Kata when do you have to be back? I know Eric has to be back the 19th.
wow would that be ambitious of us.
Post a Comment