Sunday, August 5, 2007

Go click yourself.

Missing Colorado to go walk in the graduation ceremony was not one of those decisions that I will remember as brilliant. I mean, obviously I’m glad I did it, and my parents really wanted me to, but Colorado would have been much better. Tom and the infamous Mike Dulaney took me out the night before the ceremony and got be absolutely obliterated to the point where I ended up ralphing in front of the Knickerbocker at roughly 2 in the morning.

This obviously made the following 12 hours all but pleasant. I’m not sure if it was the fact that the temperature was in the freaking 90s at 9 a.m. or the fact that, under this ridiculously hot cap and gown (which was obviously black) I was wearing long sleeves and pants, or the fact that I was insanely hung over and dehydrated, but I was not feeling my best throughout the ceremony. But alas, I survived and my parents took me out to lunch at Scotty’s where I ate one onion ring and a single rib from my full rack of baby backs.

How was Colorado?

3 comments:

Eric said...

the drive out to colorado was probably the most scenic drive ever...i can still picture beautiful ellis, kansas.. a bustling metropolis with hip kansonians(?) conversing so fast you can barely understand them. but seriously, 23 hours in the car, many rockstars, and fucking kansas, we arrived in colorado late thursday with a dead car battery.

colorado was pretty cool. so cool, in fact, that marge peed her pants within 1 hour of being there.

we did all sort of cool camp activities; jumping off cliffs, rapelling, rockwall climbing, gun shooting, caving, and rafting.

me, darcy and bennett got amazing pictures of all this stuff, so expect links to photo albums soon!

colorado = awesome.

zilla said...

If peeing your pants is cool consider me Miles Davis.

pigous said...

"I DON'T THINK YOU GUYS UNDERSTAAAAAAAAND...."

-Marge begging Darcy to let her off the climbing wall while Eric, Bennett, and I laugh so hard we nearly pee our pants.