hey kiddies. just wanted to let you know that you're welcome to crash here on the 12th on the way up to Minnesota. I'm going to be in Houston (during the hottest week of the entire year! Score!!) all next week until Friday night and I'll probably have no access to the blog/email so call me if you're coming. I'll just need to know how many cars you're bringing so I can figure out parking.
Kevin Schwartzenberg
Waste Water Treatment Engineer
Olefins Technical Group
Lyondell Morris Operations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you guys staying at Karen's on Sat. night?
i'm staying at home, karen says that we can stay there on sat. if we want. my parents are equally welcome to people staying at our place but we couldn't booze it up as much as we could at karens....i'm not an alcoholic, i just enjoy alcoholic beverages.
Post a Comment