As I am sitting here, trying to get a summers worth of diet records completed in record time, a woman comes up to me and asks me if she can interview me for an article she is writing for the Journal and Courier. I say sure, why not. She sits down and says "I just want to know what are some of your pet peeves (at this point I'm thinking oooh boy how perfect, this is going to be fun - and then she finishes...) of dating."
Ugh, fantastic. I'm going to be quoted in one of those articles. The only way I can justify this interview is if I say something disgustingly sarcastic. So, wittingly I say "Uhh...umm....I don't really date a lot but I guess I wouldnt like it if they talked about themselves the whole time." Nice. A real original answer. I hope to god that many other equally unoriginal people will have said the same thing so my name doesnt appear next to that awesomeness.
So, anyway, I just remembered we were going to post out own pet peeve lists (cause we are assholes) ;) Here are some of mine:
the word moist
people who sing Ani DiFranco songs like they've been singing them for years, but they really haven't!!!
ice breakers
small talk
the mall (and anyone who likes to hang out there)
people who think kittens are cuter than babies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment