Tuesday, June 10, 2008

10K Lakes

Music festival in Minnesota, July 23-26. Camping, Drinking, Fun. I think the line-up looks decent enough. medeski, flaming lips, phil lesh, a band called bonerama, and also, kata and joe. what more can you ask for??? If not, maybe something else over a long weekend.
Discuss.

love,
kali

19 comments:

ycrad said...

im in.

Margaret said...

I'm definitely in.

Schwartz said...

can I assume this would take the place of a Minnesota camping trip?

pigous said...

it could but if there is no consensus on going then we could do something else. but this may be a good weekend for it. although i'm not really up on the tournament schedule

Schwartz said...

Here's the skinny. Do I or do I not use my last remaining vacation days to go to this? I have to put them on the schedule pretty soon if I'm going to take them!

Margaret said...

I say yes. Joe/Kata/Eric are you guys in?

ycrad said...

i have these days off work!! ready to buy a ticket:)

Margaret said...

It's only a 12 hour drive from lafayette and 3.5 hours from minneapolis. This means maybe lafayetters could drive and hang with joe/kata for a night then we could all go up together. Let's do it!

zilla said...

I'm not sure if I can get that wed-fri off work. I'm gonna see what I can do. Do you think tickets will sell out quickly? Should we decide quickly?

Margaret said...

Kevin needs to know asap so he knows whether to take the days off work.

pigous said...

ok so here is the deal. eric has class until July 29th. so we can either ditch him and go or move the vacation back a week and ditch the concert idea and just go camping. Would that week (July 30th-Aug 3) be better/worse for other people?

Everybody reply so we can get this figured out for those who NEED to get vacation time figured out.
- As for me either week is fine.

Margaret said...

I'm good with either week too. Kali and I are supposed to be moving Aug. 2nd. but I'm sure we could convince them to let us stay til the 4th or so.

ycrad said...

i can also do either weekend. but i am more interested that it be more of a wed/thurs-sunday thing instead of a fri-sun thing so its not just driving, "hi guys", party, and drive home (do you agree? or will that be too much for people?). if the second week is better for everybody, im sure we can find something sweet to do...like watch the office in the woods:) kata, will one of the weeks be easier for you to get time off? leonard, is your final on the 29th? is this the type of class where you can't miss one day or you're screwed? marge and kali, let us know about changing the moving date. joe and heim, what's the word? and kevin, it seems this is the minnesota camping trip extravaganza 2008, so its well worth your vacation days (which ever week they may be).

missin yall!!
-achy scarred day

Margaret said...

Yeah...we'll figure out our moving day stuff, that shouldn't even be a consideration. It sounds like 30-3 works well for everyone?? ie. works well for kali darcy and i? where's everyone else on this blog???

Schwartz said...

That weekend probably won't work for me. I'm homeless as of that Tuesday. My landlord isn't that forgiving.

Schwartz said...

It ain't happenin for me kids... do what you will

Joey said...

What about part of the second week in August? Tues or Wed (5th or 6th) through that Sat or Sun (9th and 10th)?

I have no idea when Purdue starts. Kev-o, what's your availability?

Missin you all,
Zilla

pigous said...

Well the 9th is snap's wedding and ashleigh's wedding which i am standing up in...so i prob need to be back that week by like wed. poo.

zilla said...

Oops, I forgot about the weddings. Nuts. Eric when does Purdue start?