Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hey guys! We can still be winner's of presidential fitness awards. They have programs for adults!!

http://www.fitness.gov/challenge/programbooklet2006-07.pdf

If you scroll down to page 7 you'll see that we can be presidential champions!

4 comments:

zilla said...

um, i will only participate if the sit and reach is involved.

pigous said...

hahaha....you're so damn stretchy.

For the record, I was crushed in this event. (as were Madge and Slothy)

I think we tied in the push-ups (meaning we giggled an equal amount) and I don't remember any other events.

Joe, a little help?

pigous said...

I just saw that you can actually win "gold" medals. That is way better than some lame certificate...i am seriously considering this.

Joey said...

Well - there was also the footrace to marge and eric-

-the gymnastic event in the loft

-there was the shuttle to and from the woodburning stove

thats about all that i can remember, although im sure there was soooo much more. the best part of it was the fact that kata had the head lamp on the whole time and that was our only source of light.