So Saturday of CHC turned out to be a pretty horrible day for one Mr. Eric Leonard.
Before the first game even starts, I get stung by a bee on the tip of my right middle finger, ouch! As the day progresses, my already chubby finger swells to an amazingly plump state. I think it might be infected, and im not sure i got the stinger out yet (2 days later...)
Purdue played okay for Saturday considering they are a very young team, but people were getting very tired by our 5th game of the day. So to spare some rookies all the running, I went in for a point during our last game of the day. I made some pretty sweet jukes out there, kids, let me tell you. So sweet, in fact, I faked my ACL right out of my knee! I turned to make an in-cut, then heard an explosion, then was on the ground writhing in pain. I talked to the trainer and my doctor brother (the one darcy is in love with), both said my acl is probably definately torn and i will most likely need surgery (YAY!). I have an appointment to get an MRI referral today at PUSH (i hope im not pregnant, too) then I need to get the MRI then have surgery. Oh well...
in other news, grad school is hard. but i have alot of time to do homework so i am all up on that shit. me and marge are partyin like animal house, i havent been sober since class started.
ps, darcy if you read this, i want to see your pictures from colorado!
yours truly,
the hobbly sloth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow. those are some sweet? strong? juking skills H.S. Do sloths heal quickly? I hope so.
Post a Comment