Last Wednesday I biked to my class in St. Paul. It took me 30min and was really uphill. I got to class around 8:00 really really sweaty. So sweaty in fact that my book bag had a giant sweat stain on the back. Yes, I had pitted/backed out my book bag through a t shirt and hoodie.
(as an aside) I took my sweaty body to class. The professor walked in and said "Allllright, welcome to Animal Breeding!"
Yea, good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I switched my antiperspirant to aluminum chloride and it seems to be working great. The only problem is that you have to apply at night so it has time to absorb and I frequently forget. It's mostly a problem when I come home after drinking and am not aware enough to apply deodorant before passing out.
aluminum chloride eh? sounds drying.
Post a Comment