What's the plan for this summer? Here's what we've come up with so far, but let's get going so it can be as good as last summer!
May 17 - Minneapolis
May 24 - Rock Island/Memorial Day
May 31 - Mo Wedding
June 7 - Lucy Wedding
June 14 - Camping Trip?
June 21 - Weekend Off?
June 28 - Funcie Muncie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
I can't do memorial weekend - parents will be in town. But if you guys are not set on Minneapolis, we could do Rock Island the 17th. Let me know what you think.
Mo Wedding - do you guys want to share/split a room?
What do the people want to do next weekend? Minneapolis or Rock Island. If we go to Rock Island everyone can hang with Darcy and experience the grandeur of the RI. We can always go to Minneapolis at the end of the summer before camping trip.
spangle also lives apparently really close to the reception hall for mo's wedding...but if not there, then definitely split hotel rooms.
1. its cool either way with goin to MN or to RI.
2. isnt poultry days memorial day weekend? is that not happening this year?
3. yes to sharing rooms
4. yes, yes, and yes to camping this summer
5. booooooo to gas. im getting a bicycle so i can afford all these weekends. cheers to the day we can evolve past using gas.
is poultry days really memorial day weekend?!?!! i really hope not, i really wanted to go!
Instead of freaking out, I should've just looked it up. PD is june 14th and 15th. Is anyone playing this year?
so here is the hotel room situation for lucy's wedding....
appareantly they were "sold out" of the discounted wedding rooms. so with tax and parking its gonna be almost $300 for a room at the hilton for one night. yikes. so we should try to squeeze in with somebody elses room or its gonna be like $50 each. or try to find another hotel...
the indy team is #1 on the waiting list for poultry days...but its still a long shot, cuz who cancels on poultry days?
How do people feel about splitting 1 room 11 ways for paul/lucy? We're all going to just pass out anyway...Yay or Nae. We can pass a bucket around...
How do people feel about splitting 1 room 11 ways for paul/lucy? We're all going to just pass out anyway...Yay or Nae. We can pass a bucket around...
who else has a room? is there another hotel close by that is reasonably priced?
-zilla
Jess has a room and right now I think it's Jess/Easter, Cat/Kevin, and maybe me in it? I don't know if she'll want to split it 11 ways anyway, but she got the group rate and it is only $150... I think.
there are a few hotels within walking distance (a few blocks) that possibly could be cheaper...
kali would it be possible to cancel your room? would people want to walk and save money?
Yeah, i can definitely cancel the room...up until 48 hours before. I would be down for walking or taking a cab somewhere else.
I think walking to save money makes the most amount of sense. Jess is keeping her room in the hotel for $150 and is looking for at least 1 or 2 more people to stay there. She doesn't sound like she cares if we all stay there and make it super cheap.
I'd be down for whatever. But if Jess can't cancel her room (I don't know how close to the wedding she gets back into town), YOU'RE ALL STAYING THERE WITH ME.
Jess mentioned that she didn't care if we had to split up, she wanted to stay in the hotel where her reservation is. She won't be able to cancel unless she does it from Europe cause she's scheduled to get back the Friday beforethe wedding. Now what? Kevin wants us all to stay there with him. It's up to Kata/Joe/Kali/Darcy where you guys want to stay cause I'm sure I'll get suckered into Jess's room.
I was just joking Bones. You guys can do whatever. I sort of committed to splitting the cost of a room with Jess so that's what I'll end up doing.
But seriously, if you don't call me for breakfast...
I'm 90% sure I'm in that room with you, so no fears. Plus we get to pass out in the hotel instead of trying to go somewhere else.
Post a Comment