take out your giant size mallet/hammer and bop him on the head. isn't that what happens in cartoons?
Duh, you should pass him and then get in his lane and throw a green shell backwards.
throw the squid that'll inkblot all over his windshield!!! then get the bullet to fly supersonic speedily past.
You guys are so much more creative than I am. I just flipped him the bird.
tap the "R" button then fire a red turtle shell. duh karen.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
take out your giant size mallet/hammer and bop him on the head. isn't that what happens in cartoons?
Duh, you should pass him and then get in his lane and throw a green shell backwards.
throw the squid that'll inkblot all over his windshield!!! then get the bullet to fly supersonic speedily past.
You guys are so much more creative than I am. I just flipped him the bird.
tap the "R" button then fire a red turtle shell.
duh karen.
Post a Comment