Sunday, May 25, 2008

Next Weekend

Kevin and I were thinking about driving next weekend and this is what we propose for you guys to do so that we don't have to drive to Indy.

Darcy, can you pick Kevin up at work (he works right off of 80) on your way down to pick me up in Lafayette on Friday?

Kali, can you drive me back to Lafayette (I'm not asking as much as telling you that's how it's going to be.)

Petey, can you drop Kevin back off at his place of work on Sunday? This would require you to take 51/39 up to 90 but looking at a google map this time difference is merely 30 minutes and he offers to pay for your dinner.

Thanks guys, we appreciate it.

7 comments:

Joey said...

Kevin and I were thinking about driving next weekend and this is what we propose for you guys to do so that we don't have to drive to Indy.

Darcy, can you pick Kata up at work (she works right off of 35W) on your way down to pick Marge up in Lafayette on Friday?

Kali, can you drive me back to Minneapolis (I'm not asking as much as telling you that's how it's going to be.)

Darcy, can you drop Kata back off at her place of work on Sunday? This would require you to take 90 up to 94 but looking at a google map this time difference is merely 24 hours and she offers to pay for your dinner.

Thanks guys, we appreciate it.

Joey said...

but seriously:

kevin, what is your work address? we'll try to get something worked out.

Schwartz said...

8805 Tabler Road Morris IL 60450

ycrad said...

im gonna buy a minibus (yea like a short yellow one) and have a sweet siren so that when i come to pick u all up in one giant, but easy 20 hour circle, ill just honk the horn and you'll come running to the tune of kelly clarkson's "breakaway" or "ridin dirty".

anyway, marge your proposition (although poorly worded) sounds fine to me. kevin what time to you get done with work on friday?

ycrad said...

oh and did u guys get nick's email about ultimate? was anyone planning on going to that?

Schwartz said...

What time are you planning on leaving Darcy? I can get out as soon as 2:30 or I could work til 7, whatever's easy for you.

-PS I'm planning on playing ultimate

zilla said...

Darcy, you get that mini bus and I'll come runnin.

Also, I'm in for ultimate.