wait, what the eff am i talking about! i am the maid of honor in ashleigh's wedding on the 9th of August, der.
ok, well i don't know when i would have to be back for wedding doodie. i'll have to talk to her, but its possible i wouldn't be able to go at all that week. boo.
6 comments:
So leave ~31st or the 1st and return the 9th?
I think I can do that.
wait, what the eff am i talking about! i am the maid of honor in ashleigh's wedding on the 9th of August, der.
ok, well i don't know when i would have to be back for wedding doodie. i'll have to talk to her, but its possible i wouldn't be able to go at all that week. boo.
yea, its also equally possible I won't be able to go that week either, depending on my class and work.
There is a strong likelihood that I will be moving that weekend.
anyone have a better idea?
also snap's wedding is on the 9th.
Post a Comment