Thats true, and i guess using a wipe for the purpose of inducing another poop may not include a good thorough wiping technique. That means the second wipe has to be outstanding.
I've thought about this every time I've pooped this week and I'm pretty sure the 1/2 gram of e.coli filled poop is better than a sore bottom. I'm always debating, double wipe? 1/2 gram?
9 comments:
half a gram my ass
i guess eric really knew what he was doing with the double wipe after all.
well he makes twice the bowel movements, hence twice the excess poop grammage hence the double wipe.
he should be like ... quadruple wiping.
Thats true, and i guess using a wipe for the purpose of inducing another poop may not include a good thorough wiping technique.
That means the second wipe has to be outstanding.
Would you rather:
Wipe outstandingly and have a poop-free but sore butt?
or
Wipe standardly and have a great feeling but 1/2g poop laden butt?
I've thought about this every time I've pooped this week and I'm pretty sure the 1/2 gram of e.coli filled poop is better than a sore bottom. I'm always debating, double wipe? 1/2 gram?
I think you have to bite the 1/2 gram bullet on that one. Nobody likes a sore butt
I completely agree with you both. I put all my trust in my immune system.
I do make sure of a thorough cleaning in the shower now though.
Post a Comment