A. I can't stand to see my picture there when I load this site and
B. David is an idiot.
Today when I went into David's room to say hello, he told me he was reading Tucker Max. I was like, okay, Tucker Max can be pretty funny. Then David told me that it's a great website to go to for relationship advice. I didn't hear anything he said after that...blah blah blah he's my idol. Is he kidding me?! Tucker Max should be the last place anyone goes for advice on women...no wonder he went to speed dating and just asked girls if they were "Naughty or Nice".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey give the guy a break. "Are you naughty or nice" is a great filter question. You really only have 2 minutes to dig deep into the other person's character. That little 5 word question tells you a lot: all the girls who slap you or walk away go on your date list and the ones who actually answer are toast.
who is tucker max?
Really?
http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/date/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml#278
His website used to have all of his stories but now that he's famous it only has a couple. If you read more you'll get the idea. Then you could buy his book "I hope they serve beer in hell".
ugh, that link didn't turn up, go to tuckermax.com and click on tucker tries buttsex;hilarity does not ensue. it's one of the funnier ones.
i have a feeling that the "blah, blah, blah" part you walked away from could've brought loads of wisdom and/or laughter. could u just go back and ask him to repeat it? i mean, kevin, wouldn't you appreciate more speed dating advise from an obvious expert? i know i would.
I can't get enough speed dating advice. I really feel like I have the potential to be one of the greats.
Post a Comment