glad this blog is for subscribed readers only...
And, I think that's my evil face.
scary clown and seductive clown....either way its creepy.
i love that until someone posts a new topic, marge's demonic face will be the first thing i see.
oh my god.
can we please discuss the handhold???and i thought i was robbing the cradle
I have no justification for the handhold...I'm just that creepy. Creepier yet with that huge smile on my face during the handhold.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
glad this blog is for subscribed readers only...
And, I think that's my evil face.
scary clown and seductive clown....
either way its creepy.
i love that until someone posts a new topic, marge's demonic face will be the first thing i see.
oh my god.
can we please discuss the handhold???
and i thought i was robbing the cradle
I have no justification for the handhold...I'm just that creepy. Creepier yet with that huge smile on my face during the handhold.
Post a Comment