Friday, November 2, 2007

Turducken?

What do you guys think about this meal which includes a chicken stuffed inside a duck, stuffed inside a turkey? A really cool and delicious idea or just another way to lord our superiority over the inferior species. Discuss.

6 comments:

Schwartz said...

I blame the Russians. Their nesting dolls started this whole craze.

Schwartz said...

P.S.- I don't eat anything that's name starts "turd? uck!"

Margaret said...

Darcy "I'll turduck in your face! when you make fun of the russians"

ycrad said...

kata, can you prepare this delicious meal for our first celebratory night in the commune? kevin can eat oh i dont know, something equally disgusting but that is not called turducken.

zilla said...

i can't wait to stuff animals inside of other animals and roast them all over an open fire. if only i could chop their heads off too.....

zilla said...

or do i just stuff a turd inside of a duck....

wait, is that gross?