Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sorry guys

Hiya folks,

Sorry I've been m.i.a. on most of these posts. You would think as bored as I am at work I would be the one on here more than anyone. Anyway, regarding some of the recent posts...

I will not be back in time for new years. I will be leaving for Europe on the 19th of December and getting back January 3rd. So I was wondering a couple thingy things. When is the cocktail party supposed to be this year? I would really really like to make it, and if it was before the 19th that would definitely be a possibility.

Eric - that totally blows about your surgery, but I've added a few movies to the list that I think you might enjoy watching. Vacancy is pretty dark, but I know your feelings on Kate Beckinsale, so I thought I'd recommend that too.

Anyway - I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine basically rocked a super duper lot.

... even though South Bend sucks.

Miss you guys,
-Joey

4 comments:

Joey said...

P.s. I'm a Ravenclaw

90 Gryffindor
92 Ravenclaw
83 Hufflepuff
63 Slytherin

zilla said...

thats an awful lot of slytherin joeface. or should i say...meanface....:o

ycrad said...

yikes, that IS a lot of slytherin. but its good to have ya back! and welcome to the ravenclawers!! wait, can u be in the smart group if you put your results on the wrong post?

i'm also curious about the coctail party. marge, do u know what's happening this year?

Margaret said...

this year we like to break ultimate traditions, I haven't heard anythign about a cocktail party yet.