Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Year's

Hey gang. Considering Eric's soon to be sedentary lifestyle, why don't you all come to my place for new year's eve. We can make a big dinner or go out nearby, then hang out all night. It's just a few crutch lengths from Eric's place and there's plenty of room for everyone to sleep without fear of getting whacked. Thoughts?

P.S.- Joe, will you be back in the country by new years?

7 comments:

Eric said...

that sounds like a great idea..im not sure how mobile i will be on new years eve, its only 2 weeks post-op. but at the very least you all can stop by my place and say hello? for gods sake please!? im gonna be flat on my back for at least a week, im not looking forward to it.

ycrad said...

i agree. but did everyone notice that new years eve is on a sunday, which means we could (and should) make it a weekend event which is kind of our thing anyway, right?:) aside from hangover dvd box set watching time, i say we plan to make it a Spectacular New Year's Eve 2007 Extravaganzaaaaa Weekend!!! keep in mind, all plans are possibilities even if eric can do some but not the others. don't worry eric, we'll take good care of you. so whatdyall think?

Schwartz said...

I love it!

zilla said...

would someone be able to pick me up at the airport if i flew from pgh to chicago around that weekend or before? and maybe take me to grand central station later? i'm tryin to make my travel plans and include this new years extravaganza.

Schwartz said...

I gotcha. the only thing I'm not sure I could do would be Friday before 5 PM. I still have to see if I can get the day off

Margaret said...

Hey, I'll definitely be around and only 10 min. from the airport.

ycrad said...

kata i'm so glad your travel plans include chicago! so what do u guys think we should do while we're there?