hahaha, I truthfully thought that Darcy would be more like a Hufflepuff and Kevin should be in Ravenclaw. I myself was a Hufflepuff and a lot more like a slytherin than I would have liked.
haha i agree marge, but if you look at the stats, i actually still beat kevin on the hufflepuff-ness and kicked his butt in the ravenclaw category. tell me, how does one get almost 100 points in the ravenclaw house? maybe i was a bit extreme in my numbering?
i find it interesting that none of us are griffindor...i guess we just don't like adventure and bravery, but would rather use our intellect and kindness to solve problems before putting ourselves in danger. similar to me not jumping at the idea of lying across lava so that marge could survive, right marge? HUFFLEPUFF THAT!!
:-(, I realized for the first time this past weekend that I really was a band geek! My good friend told me that, it kind of hurt my feelings but I guess I enjoyed it at the time.
I don't want to be a hufflepuff band geek, I think that quiz was skewed, there's no way everyone's a hufflepuff!
but i'm in ravenclaw! am i the only one? well i quit! i dont want to be left out of an exclusive friendly hufflepuffer group while i have to be dilligent. screw that! i'd rather be a band geek. and theres no way i wanna be in griffindor if marge is gonna feed me to the snakes to be brave instead of using her hufflepuff friendliness or ravenclaw intellect to opt out of it.
Haha, thanks kids, this post got sucked to the bottom that I stopped reading it. Darcy, you're welcome in Hufflepuff anytime you want. I promise to only feed you to the slytherin snakes if there's absolutely no other way to survive (a pit of snakes with absolutely no trees around).
17 comments:
my scores:
98-ravenclaw
90-hufflepuff
76-griffindor
23-slytherin
hmm i kinda want to be called a hufflepuffer, but ravenclawers are pretty badass. eh, still don't really care:)
crap
88 Hufflepuff
84 Ravenclaw
75 Gryffindor
41 slytherin
hahaha, I truthfully thought that Darcy would be more like a Hufflepuff and Kevin should be in Ravenclaw. I myself was a Hufflepuff and a lot more like a slytherin than I would have liked.
haha i agree marge, but if you look at the stats, i actually still beat kevin on the hufflepuff-ness and kicked his butt in the ravenclaw category. tell me, how does one get almost 100 points in the ravenclaw house? maybe i was a bit extreme in my numbering?
I think the question that says are you smart? You click 9.
80 hufflepuff
72 ravenclaw
64 gryffindor
44 slytherin
hm. definitely not "definitely hufflepuff" eh marge? those scores are pretty evenly distributed. who knew i was so slytherin?
i find it interesting that none of us are griffindor...i guess we just don't like adventure and bravery, but would rather use our intellect and kindness to solve problems before putting ourselves in danger. similar to me not jumping at the idea of lying across lava so that marge could survive, right marge? HUFFLEPUFF THAT!!
If one of the statements was "I routinely imagine myself walking over the smoldering bodies of my supposed friends", madge would be sooo slytherin
Are you kidding?! Gryffindor all the way for saving my friends lives!
wait i'm confused. how would you save our lives if you're walking across our smoldering bodies?
pop quiz hot shot. what about a snake pit? would you lay yourself down so we could cross?
81 Hufflepuff
78 Ravenclaw
71 Gryffindor
58 Slytherin
What i think would be more interesting is how we see each other. I'll have to do that when I have a LOT of time to procrastinate.
is hufflepuff like the band geeks of hogwarts?
:-(, I realized for the first time this past weekend that I really was a band geek! My good friend told me that, it kind of hurt my feelings but I guess I enjoyed it at the time.
I don't want to be a hufflepuff band geek, I think that quiz was skewed, there's no way everyone's a hufflepuff!
Beowulf would be in gryffindor.
But I tell you that all the time and it doesn't hurt your feelings..
we can all see that high school status is cancelled when you reach college...i mean shit, to a stranger, a former prom princess is a band geek too.
besides look how cool you are now, you are in an exclusive on-line blog.
do gryffindor's have to be brave and honest?...or just brave?
Whenever I feel lame, I just remember the exclusive on-line blog I belong to.
Personally, I love geeks. And nerds.
but i'm in ravenclaw! am i the only one? well i quit! i dont want to be left out of an exclusive friendly hufflepuffer group while i have to be dilligent. screw that! i'd rather be a band geek. and theres no way i wanna be in griffindor if marge is gonna feed me to the snakes to be brave instead of using her hufflepuff friendliness or ravenclaw intellect to opt out of it.
Haha, thanks kids, this post got sucked to the bottom that I stopped reading it. Darcy, you're welcome in Hufflepuff anytime you want. I promise to only feed you to the slytherin snakes if there's absolutely no other way to survive (a pit of snakes with absolutely no trees around).
Post a Comment