Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What does my dream mean?

I took a long nap today and had a really weird dream. I was already in my new apartment, and I was sitting at my computer screen when I get an IM from my ex-girlfriend. Here's how the conversation went:

JulMHolf: Bet all this news is making you homesick :)
Schwartz12499: What are you talking about?
JulMHolf: Well you know, all the murders, the petrified man...
Schwartz12499: Wait, what?
JulMHolf: What, haven't you heard?
Schwartz12499: no, what's going on there
JulMHolf: Three little kids were murdered in the streets, and they found a petrified man (links to a MSNBC article about a petrified man that was found in the ravine behind the library of our town).
Schwartz12499: When did all this happen, I just moved in yesterday?


Then the phone rang and I woke up. I've been thinking about it for hours and I can't figure out where any of it came from. I woke up late today, packed some boxes, and watched a movie on the Disney channel about a 13 year old boy who starts going through puberty, only it's not normal puberty, it's puberty that turns him into a merman, and then I fell asleep. What does it all mean?

1 comment:

Margaret said...

You're afraid of becoming a merman and would rather be lured back into life with Julie?