Tuesday, July 10, 2007

SICKO???

No, I'm not talking about Kata's weird relationships with rats. I'm talking about the movie....

I'm going tomorrow night with my sister, either at 7 or 8. Its Michael Moore's new movie about our f-ed up healthcare system...Its at the Keystone Arts Theatre...prob a little over an hour drive for you guys. Just putting it out there in case anybody wants to come.

4 comments:

zilla said...

Its not sick guys, its an intimate natural relationship...

I really would like to see this movie. Is it playing anywhere around W. Laf? If not, I would be up for the drive.

Margaret said...

i wanna go1!!!!!!!!!!!11

Margaret said...

kalieapolis. kata-dooog and margearie are going to see the movie about sick people being effed over by our governmet by ourselves because you live too freaking far away and the movie won't be worth the cost of the ticket plus the cost of the gas money. but, your company might be worth the extra costs if we weren't going to see you otherwise. I thought that maybe you and colleen were going to be coming up here sometime. blueberry picking was postponed to next week due to harry potter and my love for that boy, daniel. will we be able to count on you to pick blueberries with us and then share a blueberry pie or smoothie, or cobbler, or pancakes with us? or maybe all of the above? also, will we be able to see you this week if we don't go down to see this movie besides for summer league where our time together is limited? all of these things might influence us to see you and your sister when you go to see the aforementioned movie.

pigous said...

I am coming up tonight!

Sicko is not playing in w. laf area.

In theory you guys could go see it in indy on thurs after summer league cuz it plays at 9:40, but i didn't want to make my sister have to come here that late.

But there is another movie i want to see there so you guys could go to sicko on thurs and i could go see the other movie and eric and joe could do whatever the hell they want (that means buttsex).