Friday, July 6, 2007

RE: Adventure

As per the townhouse camping idea, I think we are gonna try to stay in the city for the weekend to maximize drunkenness and sleeping- in- ed-ness. Where is everybody staying? It looks like Eric and I are gonna be at Vasili's (darn close to fields). Also, what time do you guys want to leave tonight?

Additionally, we should have a barbecue at Kevin's new place ASAP.

3 comments:

pigous said...

Also, Kevin you are coming to the tourney this weekend, right??

Kata, what about you? Is it working out?

Margaret said...

Hey, um, I'm staying in elmhurst tonight, and hopefully staying with baker tomorrow night in the city to drink. How about we barbeque at kevin's new place on sunday night before heading back??

zilla said...

I'm getting a ride with Kevin and will stay wherever there's room. Barbeque at Schortz's sunday sounds great. See you all soon! I can't wait! I'm in friend withdrawal!!