you've got to be kidding me...she's from the chicago suburbs...shocking! :)I can't believe we are included in this "millenial generation."
Sara would probably live in these rooms, because apparently part of being grown up is having a personal maid service.
And you can't knock the suburbs when you live in them...
What are these "helicopter parents" I keep reading about? They were mentioned in our whole recruiting strategy last year as if we were supposed to woo the candidates' parents too in order to get them to accept.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you've got to be kidding me...
she's from the chicago suburbs...shocking! :)
I can't believe we are included in this "millenial generation."
Sara would probably live in these rooms, because apparently part of being grown up is having a personal maid service.
And you can't knock the suburbs when you live in them...
What are these "helicopter parents" I keep reading about? They were mentioned in our whole recruiting strategy last year as if we were supposed to woo the candidates' parents too in order to get them to accept.
Post a Comment