"If you still believe that the song Umbrella is simply a song about a woman's love for a man, then it is entirely probable that you are in a state of intellectual possession"
So check out this series of youtube videos on how Rhianna is possessed by evil. It's a little slow at first (start with parts 15) but if you can get past the 9 minute description of the structure of the California university system I promise you'll laugh out loud a lot. At one point I'm pretty sure he blames Rhianna (and the evil Rain Man entity who possesses her) and Jay-Z for the global recession and gas prices.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=65C0708B299A1460
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Harry Potter comes up under things that possess??!
this is ridiculous!
I heard this song on the street today and the first thing I thought of was these videos. I was like, I wonder if they know they are listening to pure evil.
Post a Comment