I'm having a welcome home from China party for myself Sept. 5th and or 6th (Labor day). You guys should all make plans to come. More details to come closer to the date of the party.
I take that back. May 15th. Sara says she can be there then plus she'll have a friend there too. Party time? noon. I don't have class and Sara is taking off of work.
Bones, you already know your welcome back date is in my planner, but I can't make the going away shindig - I have a final, tickets to Phantom of the Opera and a night of drinking with grad school people (I have friends!)
15 comments:
When's the going away to China party?
That's a perfect excuse to have your housewarming party!
haminah...May 16th? You're welcome to come over any time but I don't think anyone else will commit...not even Sara.
I take that back. May 15th. Sara says she can be there then plus she'll have a friend there too. Party time? noon. I don't have class and Sara is taking off of work.
i have officially put your welcome back party day on my calendar. still cant believe you're going to china.
If i don't live in boston I am pretty sure i can be there may 15. maybe not by noon, but we'll see...
Bones, you already know your welcome back date is in my planner, but I can't make the going away shindig - I have a final, tickets to Phantom of the Opera and a night of drinking with grad school people (I have friends!)
I've officially invited other people to this party on the 15th. It's legit.
i still can't beleive you got molested by a stripper. Rated R.
i think that topic deserves its own post...marge?
oh and that pigous wandered through an abandoned haunted house
What in the hell happened in Rock Island?
I think Rock Island is crazier than Muncie...
one word kevin...motorboat.
ya just never really see those things comin.
Darcy or Marge, one of you owes me a phone call. I feel like there's at least one story I need to hear
Remember when I called you last night and you didn't answer or call me back?
Post a Comment