Thursday, April 23, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I know Memorial Day weekend plans for most of you are up in the air (weddings, possible jobs etc), but I thought I'd put this out there. Come visit Minneapolis!

Nate will be here that weekend and although you might have been here a few times, you haven't actually seen anything! Trust me, its going to be a great time. Bike rides to lakes, swimming, free music and brewery tours. Plus Nate and I.

Let me know :)

5 comments:

Margaret said...

I'll be there bike in hand!

zilla said...

Yes!

pigous said...

i'm definitely gonna try and make that happen. i think eric wants to go too.

i find out about the job in boston this week, so i'll know a lot more about my life after that. i'll keep you guys posted.

Schwartz said...

I have tryouts in Chicago that weekend for a mixed team (who plans tryouts on Memorial Day weekend?) so it looks like I'm probably a no go.

zilla said...

Ok guys. Unfortunately, all the brewery tours are booked for the weekend. But don't worry - there are many other places to experience great beer. For instance, there's a bar we should go to with 101 beers on tap. Yea.

And, for all of you coming to visit, bring your bathing suit for the lakes and possibly the Waterpark of America.

Also, bring your A-game. Its going to be a fun weekend :)