Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Something for Everybody

all right, i know its been a long time since i posted....please forgive.

So I am wondering if we can get together in Chicago the first weekend of May. The Museum of Science and Industry is having an exhibit on a green house...you know green technology and all that... and ALSO simultaneously will have a Harry Potter exhibit. and hopefully the star trek movie will be out by then which i am determined to share with kata since it is her only childhood pop culture memory. also what about august. minnesota trip? ok that is all.

love,
kali

7 comments:

Joey said...

first weekend in may i might be in tennessee for monkey bowl, also, there is a chance that i will be in florida for work that weekend.

love,
kimmy jimmel

pigous said...

Marge, when do you leave for China?

Margaret said...

No booked tickets yet. Maybe the endish of May?

Margaret said...

I'm leaving the first week of June.

Margaret said...

Also, This American Life produced a live show that is coming to movie theaters.. maybe we could squeeze it in possibly?

zilla said...

Kali, you and Star Trek are the best!

zilla said...

Oops, I got so excited about Star Trek, I forgot to actually respond. I can't do the first weekend in May - I'm not actually done with finals until May 15th.