Hey everyone. Just letting you know we are on the face of the earth still. After 31 hours of traveling we made it from Liberia to Sevilla, Spain. We each had the equivalent of 1 light beer and are feeling the effects on our bodies as we walked back to the hostal...Kali will be in great drinking shape by New Years...ie she'll be waster-faced. I on the other hand am sorry to report that I will be spending the new year celebrating in Chicago with Kami. Keep on keeping on and always remember that we are all brothers and sister's in Christ.
Love,
Marge and Kali
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay! glad to hear you guys are alive. i hope you have a blast in spain and can't wait to hear all about your trip. safe travels!
bones when do you get back into town. We should have a welcome back party!
glad you friends are safe and sound :) I miss you both!
Post a Comment