Just got back to Monrovia. I'm 99%sure I'll be spending New Years in Chicago with Kamspam. She has a train ticket into Chicago for the 31st and I think a flight out of Chicago for South America on the 2nd so I doubt I'd convince her to come along...but maybe I'll see you guys all some other time? Cocktail party? I don't know about Vegas yet. It's going to depend on finances and school situations so we'll see...
16 comments:
I think that sounds like a splendid idea. Let me just make sure I can get that pesky Friday off using one of my 2008 vacation days.
Yea, I wanna do something awesome for New Year's this year, and hanging out with you all would be ideal:) lets do some skiing!!
Marge (whenever you get this), i hope you guys are having a good time, and i also hope that you can convince kami to come to minn for new years.
Darce,
It's almost winter and pretty soon it will be the holidays and then before ya know it, it's January. How is your plan coming?
hahaha! damn kev, get off my back! jk, well it's, umm, let's see...i'm working on it?
i just gotta jump in and do it now sucka!!
Well kids, I'm definitely in for New Years weekend. Here's to taking advantage of the loop holes in HR policy!
awesome! who else is in?!
kali and i are down. we will have a ton of time bc were not in school and probably not gonna have jobs.
we should definately ski.
i'm in. and can't wait. does anybody else wanna go really big for new years??? like downtown with tons of people? oh and skiing for sure.
YES! I'm so excited. I'll start looking around for awesome things to do in the city. And good places to ski.
How long will everyone be able to stay?
I was planning on staying through that weekend (i.e. heading back Sunday the 4th) if that's hunky dory.
A-OK Schwartzenvegas
speaking of schwartzenvegas, Are you kids coming to vegas?
Vegas for me depends on getting time off for travel and how expensive it'll be. Is anyone else going?
Just got back to Monrovia. I'm 99%sure I'll be spending New Years in Chicago with Kamspam. She has a train ticket into Chicago for the 31st and I think a flight out of Chicago for South America on the 2nd so I doubt I'd convince her to come along...but maybe I'll see you guys all some other time? Cocktail party? I don't know about Vegas yet. It's going to depend on finances and school situations so we'll see...
im thinkin about goin to the coctail party...as long as theres no snow/ice storm.
Post a Comment