I'm not going to make it to Cooler guys. 6 hours is a long way to drive by yourself, gas is $$$ and I have a few papers due next week. Camping was a great idea. I won't be able to take off work with such short notice, but lets try to plan something for later. September perhaps??I miss you all!
Would camping in September only be for a weekend? Maybe a long weekend? Where could we go?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm not going to make it to Cooler guys. 6 hours is a long way to drive by yourself, gas is $$$ and I have a few papers due next week.
Camping was a great idea. I won't be able to take off work with such short notice, but lets try to plan something for later. September perhaps??
I miss you all!
Would camping in September only be for a weekend? Maybe a long weekend? Where could we go?
Post a Comment