So, last I heard, the summer camping trip is a no-go. Is anyone free any weekend? Maybe Six Flags near Milwaukee or a tubing trip somewhere closer to everyone? A couple days? Can anyone do that?
I could do something from July 28th-Aug 4th or 5th. and then again from Aug 10th-to whenever, although I would like to make a stop at cooler on Aug 16th-17th if possible, but its not absolutely necessary.
10 comments:
I'm free Aug. 1st-12th. and if I don't go to California to visit Kami then I'm free Aug. 1-15.
im free july 23-27th if i want it cause i took it off, but ill work if nothing takes place. then im free after august 6th till i find another job.
so early august sounds good so far. anyone else available around then?
I could do something from July 28th-Aug 4th or 5th. and then again from Aug 10th-to whenever, although I would like to make a stop at cooler on Aug 16th-17th if possible, but its not absolutely necessary.
When are you free Kata?
I've been free since the declaration of independence.
But this summer, early August will work or July 24-27 will work too. Any long weekend except July 19th or August 23rd.
Love Zilla
August 23rd or 30th are the only free weekends I have. After that I'm taking a hiatus. If you want to see me, you'll have to come to my apartment.
what about labor day weekend? anyone have plans then?
you know where i'll be
I'm game. Let's hang out. I'll be in Chicago suburbs.
Post a Comment