i think marge might first use our bodies as a human bridge over the crocadile river before she let us jump on the grenade for her. its almost kind because she would be sure to kill us instead of living with the crocadile attack injuries the rest of our lives.
lol - oh so many funny things to address. first of all, Kevin, we all know what happens when you call my brother names. Second of all, I agree Darcy - crocodile injuries would just be too depressing - I'd go with the grenade. Third of all, uh, is there some wedding invitation drama going around? I've been in the mood to fight some bitches all week so...if anyone needs anything taken care of.....
10 comments:
didn't we have this conversation?
naté! I would die for naté
i think marge might first use our bodies as a human bridge over the crocadile river before she let us jump on the grenade for her. its almost kind because she would be sure to kill us instead of living with the crocadile attack injuries the rest of our lives.
oops, *crocOdile...silly word
who would you dye for?
i think a better question is, who wouldn't you invite to your wedding...
eep.
lol - oh so many funny things to address. first of all, Kevin, we all know what happens when you call my brother names. Second of all, I agree Darcy - crocodile injuries would just be too depressing - I'd go with the grenade. Third of all, uh, is there some wedding invitation drama going around? I've been in the mood to fight some bitches all week so...if anyone needs anything taken care of.....
oh no kata, no drama.
there is this running joke between marge, eric, and I that if eric and I ever get married everyone is invited except her.
hahaha! got it :)
Post a Comment