Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shoes

I was walking home yesterday and passed two older ladies (I'd say in their 60s). One posed an age old question to the other and I thought to myself...."I wonder how clickyou would respond?" So, dear friends, I pose the same question to you:

"Now that I can't wear high heels, how am I supposed show my identity?"

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Yeah, I have that problem a lot of times too. I'm pretty sure that my sneakers (or mocs or crazy colored shoes) define who I am and if anyone ever took them away from me no one would ever be able to judge me and I would have no identity.

Schwartz said...

brightly colored babushkas. they are both highly decorative and age appropriate.

ycrad said...

well since kevin took my answer, i'll go with duck slippers?

zilla said...

hahahahahahahaha!!

duck slippers would DEFINITELY do the trick. i wish i could find those old ladies and suggest it....