Who: 7 people over 55
What: Trivia Night
Where: Bluegrass, IA
When: last Saturday night-no i'm not embarrassed to be out on a saturday night with my parents and their friends
The question: Fill in the missing link...Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slitherin
i kept thinking, this was one of the freakin longest posts on clickyou!!!!!! c'mon brain!!!!
minus 10 points.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hate you right now.
haha i know!!! is it driving you crazy too?! don't worry bones, itll come to u.
-ycrad on ycrad
seeing as the sorting hat says we're ALL members of Huffelpuff, why even know other houses??
Huffelpuff high five!
I can't handle it any more. 4 posts and still the the answer hasn't been mentioned! GRYFFINDOR!! It's the house everyone wants to be in. I can't believe you guys sometimes. Nov.21!
oh I thought darcy was making a joke. Of course marge knows its gryffindor. She is diluted into believing that she is one despite the fact that all signs (and very official tests) point to hufflepuff.
it seems my sarcasm didnt come across very well. i love that it drove marge crazy that no one wrote the answer:)
Post a Comment