Well, if they are small. Did you guys feel that last night? I thought I dreamt it until everybody was talking about it at work. I'm pretty sure the center of it wasn't that far from Bloomington.
i felt it!!! i woke up about an hour before it happened and had no idea why. then when it hit, i about shat my pants(not literally, i just wanted to say shat)...i thought i had a poltergeist in my room. i should mention that i have suspected my room as being haunted so this was my true evidence because i was wide awake the whole time. it was a relief to find out at work that there was in fact a scientific reason for my bed shaking back and forth, but at the same time, it wouldve been pretty cool to be able to claim a poltergeist lives in your room.
my heart rate didnt return to normal for about 2 hours. it was a quakey night.
3 comments:
i felt it!!! i woke up about an hour before it happened and had no idea why. then when it hit, i about shat my pants(not literally, i just wanted to say shat)...i thought i had a poltergeist in my room. i should mention that i have suspected my room as being haunted so this was my true evidence because i was wide awake the whole time. it was a relief to find out at work that there was in fact a scientific reason for my bed shaking back and forth, but at the same time, it wouldve been pretty cool to be able to claim a poltergeist lives in your room.
my heart rate didnt return to normal for about 2 hours. it was a quakey night.
Slept right through that mofo. Lots of people at work felt it though.
Yeah, I completely slept through it too...too bad, how often can I feel an earthquake living in the midwest.
Post a Comment