Saturday, December 8, 2007

vegas

did anyone book a flight to vegas yet? Prices have come down a little from west lafayette.

6 comments:

Schwartz said...

What are they running from your neck of the woods? I found one for $254 and that's the lowest I've seen so far.

P.S.- Is there a dudes team of Purlumni?

pigous said...

yeah, theres a dudes team. You should talk to Tarr about the dudes team, cuz he is organizing it. Do you have his e-mail address. I'll add you to the googledoc with spreadsheet info on the flights. Apparently there are a lot of e-mails flying around on the purdue alumni list. I need to get around to being put on that thing (i believe bscott is the administrator for that)

Marge and I both bought tickets yesterday arriving at 7:40 on Thurs and departing at 6pm on Sun.

zilla said...

is $254 the lowest anyone's seen?

ycrad said...

yea...the cheapest i've seen is a $99 special for a one way ticket, and actually 200 plus tax is fairly reasonable.

zilla said...

lol. i cant wait for the day when $200 is no big deal in the grand scheme of my salary!!

zilla said...

one way huh? maybe i could just drop out of school and become a lounge singer? or maybe a caricature drawer?